Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

665 cases and 48 deaths in the uk — they are still hitting within the growth range.

over 6k new cases in the US — it’s gonna explode there now.

I’ve written the first sentence of the novel I always promised myself I would write.

2 Likes

The uk numbers aren’t bad considering.

1 Like

357 deaths in Spain … fuck.

1 Like

The sun rose over the cotswolds?

1 Like

I want easy answers, I’m having a mental breakdown here trying to keep up with the European figures

god almighty

1 Like

New York is on the verge of collapsing.

1 Like
3 Likes

FFS sake

1 Like

My hands are raw.

My nerves are shot.

Spent the last 4 hours harvesting silage with a Husqvarna lawnmower.

I’ve just put my lower back out as well.

FUCK THIS SHIT & WEEK. :rage: :worried:

10 Likes

The aim is to have 41 test centres in operation by Tuesday. They started testing in Pairc Ui Chaoimh today. They reckon they can test 1000 a day below there.

By Tuesday evening the number of daily tests being carried out should be approx. 4500

2 Likes

There is some good advice here har bud.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/managing-stress-anxiety.html

It’s only human to be anxious. A regular break from social media and news on this cunt works. I’m going to take 24 hours off after tonight. The pressure is building up again

1 Like

Cuomo just announced NY are acquiring massive quantities of Hydroxychloroquine and Quinine, another victory for TFK. He also said up to a 9 month shutdown and 80% will get infected , but that’s probably just to scare all the cunts out in central park all weekend.

2 Likes

In news that will delight the forum @anon60384913 has announced the discontinaution of his irrational fued with Joe Canning and now they are besties

2 Likes

Some curious numbers there.

Surely if you get say, 1000 from PuiC, Nowlan Park and Croke Park, 1500 from 38 centres is laughably low?

I’d say its 100 at croke park if the upper number was to make sense

They roll them in 8 at a time. They’d have the bones of 100 done in an hour.

So then the upper number is wrong.

Takes 15 mins all in I think they said on late late. So that’s round 30 an hour. Maybe it’s like the food and drink on big match day and they run out of testing kids and leave everyone standing round in big queues