Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Thatā€™s a pretty good figure for them.

Seems like itā€™s slowing down every where today.

Can you not work out the percentage from the number of new cases and the total number of cases?
Itā€™s 20%, not too bad.

665 cases and 48 deaths in the uk ā€” they are still hitting within the growth range.

over 6k new cases in the US ā€” itā€™s gonna explode there now.

Iā€™ve written the first sentence of the novel I always promised myself I would write.

2 Likes

The uk numbers arenā€™t bad considering.

1 Like

357 deaths in Spain ā€¦ fuck.

1 Like

The sun rose over the cotswolds?

1 Like

I want easy answers, Iā€™m having a mental breakdown here trying to keep up with the European figures

god almighty

1 Like

New York is on the verge of collapsing.

1 Like
3 Likes

FFS sake

1 Like

My hands are raw.

My nerves are shot.

Spent the last 4 hours harvesting silage with a Husqvarna lawnmower.

Iā€™ve just put my lower back out as well.

FUCK THIS SHIT & WEEK. :rage: :worried:

10 Likes

The aim is to have 41 test centres in operation by Tuesday. They started testing in Pairc Ui Chaoimh today. They reckon they can test 1000 a day below there.

By Tuesday evening the number of daily tests being carried out should be approx. 4500

2 Likes

There is some good advice here har bud.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/managing-stress-anxiety.html

Itā€™s only human to be anxious. A regular break from social media and news on this cunt works. Iā€™m going to take 24 hours off after tonight. The pressure is building up again

1 Like

Cuomo just announced NY are acquiring massive quantities of Hydroxychloroquine and Quinine, another victory for TFK. He also said up to a 9 month shutdown and 80% will get infected , but thatā€™s probably just to scare all the cunts out in central park all weekend.

2 Likes

In news that will delight the forum @anon60384913 has announced the discontinaution of his irrational fued with Joe Canning and now they are besties

2 Likes

Some curious numbers there.

Surely if you get say, 1000 from PuiC, Nowlan Park and Croke Park, 1500 from 38 centres is laughably low?

Iā€™d say its 100 at croke park if the upper number was to make sense