Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Well Dr holohan has stated that they are trying to get up to 4500 test results a day now and he’s expecting the positive percentage to double again from 4 to 8 so we should by today or tomorrow be in the 270 to 360 range. If we are below that it’s likely only due to not getting that many results.

If you double the people tested and double the success rate the number of positive tests quadruples. We’d be looking at 500+ a day.

Stop touching your face and wash your hands you filthy animal.

1 Like

Presume we will be seeing the “Cheltenham” positive tests starting to count soon.

5 Likes

They’ll never take our freedom

5 Likes

You sick cunt

2 Likes

Four different people I follow on Instagram have the virus today. I follow 400 people.

Claire Byrne has it.

I still would!

6 Likes

Just kiss the tip love.

2 Likes

Not as such — we were only told to lay low and that was only on Thursday

Thanks for that, Timmy Dooley.

2 Likes

That’s incredibly irresponsible of you.

1 Like

What is, following doctors advice?

You told the doctor you had symptoms and he or she told you to be off out and about carrying on as if everything is grand?

I doubt that very much.

2 Likes

Headshot

Some good news, percentage growth of infections and death continuing to fall in Italy.

3 Likes

Where did I say any of that you mother fucking cock sucking bastard? I said for 10 days i’ve hardly been out. I was only onto the doc Thursday. I havent been inside a public establishment since then ,just walked the dog … you’re making stuff up here just to have a go, you fucking faggot. The doctor said i’m low risk anyway and he didnt tell me to self isolate. You dirty dying cunt.

Hope all’s well pal and you’re minding yourself and the mrs.

2 Likes

You’re a Kilkenny version of Willie O’Dea