Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

That just means weā€™ve beaten the UK 4-0 instead of 6-0. As Pele says, once you get to that stage of a beating it doesnā€™t really matter.

Iā€™m using contactless/apple pay for all my purchases. Itā€™s the what if the the whole thing goes down Iā€™m worried about.

Like if banks close will they still refill ATMsā€¦

I think itā€™s a case of everyone thinking they have the nicest house on the street.

By May there will be social media campaigns among young people for mass social disobedience against the curfew.

My grandfather used to really think he had the nicest house on the road. He even had a photo of the house up on the wall, claiming a photographer in the village saw the house, took a photo and gave it to himā€¦

Few lads here could volunteer for public order policing

Are you my son?

Previous experience: ā€œboards.ie adminā€

2 Likes

Hong Kongā€™s cases have doubled in the last week.

Suppressing this is like sitting on top of a vicious rottweiler. You canā€™t get complacent, otherwise itā€™ll get out and start attacking you.

Who the fuck is going to the hairdressers :joy:

1 Like

My fade will look a right mess in a few weeks :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Any lad not coming back to work full castaway has wasted this

1 Like

I fear my operation is going to be postponed

1 Like

They have a maths question on Sean O Rourke just there. Its modelled on the infectiousness of Coronavirus. If 1 person tells a rumour to 3 people and they in turn tell 3 people, how many people will know by the end of 10 days if that sequence continues? I had 59,049.

Very sorry to hear MIke. When is it due? Public or Private?

I know someone (NHS) who is going under a big one this Friday, was brought forward 2 weeks.

Best of luck.

1 Like

is that 3 factorial 10? if so its 10886400

Will you be taking this line tomorrow after the government announce the closure of non-essential businesses tonight?

Or will you be parroting the government line and the government line only as you have done throughout?

1 Like

Best of luck mike. My wife friend mastectomy was delayed by a week but had it yesterday. They were supposed to do reconstruction at same time but that was delayed.

1 Like