Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Will petrol stations remain open?

Yes

1 Like

Almost everything will still be open as far as I can see. Food and drink outlets and clothes shops the main things to shut.

1 Like

They were mostly already closed

Yeah true. Today’s measures will actually make very little practical difference to anyone. Think the hours have been restricted a bit in the likes of argos.

You will remain open if you can ensure safety and social distancing. Local coffee shop is takeaway only for now, chairs taken out. Markings on the floor and 2 in the cafe at a time only for the last week. Presume they will remain open.

Ah, wash your hands maybe?

What were today’s numbers?

2 Likes

We’ll have Marty Whelan presenting them next.

2 Likes

What channel do they announce them?

Alex from stokes Kennedy crowley keeping an eye…

4 Likes

I can’t see anything on restricted travel. I was planning on heading to Wexford with the family at the weekend as we have use of a house down there. Am I breaking the law or the spirit of the law if I do this?

No but you might be by driving back

RTE news on fb

1 Like

Don’t go to Wexford, let Wexford come to you

Na fianna still spreading the virus with the training binky? First you cost the city a rail link to the airport now you think you’re above the GAA ban on training … Really working hard to be the northside crokes :yum:

2 Likes

Some days RTE News Now. Some days live via social media stream only. Other days through @Copper_pipe

1 Like

Easy for you to say that of course

2 Likes

No unnecessary travel within the State. I think that is aimed at large parts of Dublin decamping to holiday homes in rural Ireland and spooking they locals.

2 Likes