Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

How does the theory explain Italy, france and Spain?

It doesnā€™t

1 Like

Why would there not have been? Assuming that the 5 to 14 day inoculation period is correct.

I canā€™t keep up with this thread. Go for some meat and thereā€™s 300 posts by the time I get back. Go to bed!!! holeeee fuck thereā€™s a James Joyce novel there. So I miss a lot of the toā€™ing and froā€™ing. Hereā€™s my questionā€¦

Is anybody scared? I am. I donā€™t want to die, at least not yet.

@iron_mike is bound to be with treatment postponed. Who else?

1 Like

And as another question, why to the best of my knowledge does no other university in Europe, Asia or America think this?

A magic epidemiological curve.

If you didnā€™t go to Cheltenham you have a fighting chance

1 Like

Itā€™ll be seen in the next 3 to 6 weeks if the theory is true. If 50% or greater of the population has already been infected then in that timeframe the rate of transmission will drop to one and the cases will drop off in an inverse exponential.

whatā€™s the theory?

They have an extra year now to prepare for the Olympics. Theyā€™ll be diving experts on Monday and Beam experts by Friday.

Effectively @Feech_La_Manna is Patient Zero and we were all dead at Christmas but we just did not realise it yet.

whatā€™s the theory??

If 50% of the population had been infected cases would already be dropping rapidly.

That 50% of the uk has already been infected

Iā€™m possibly entering stage 2. Chest and lungsā€¦ Save me Leo.

Go to the light.

4 Likes

who came out with that?

Scientists brah

Smoking is not advised during this pandemic.

I did and I burned my mouth.