Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

So you felt mild symptoms, went looking for a test, was told to self isolate, then went out walking your dog.

Square that one up for me.

2 Likes

Who needs book learnin’ ?

Some old and vulnerable people would have been scared witless.

A scratchy throat wouldn’t be the same then

Jesus. I have too teenagers sniping at each other all week and now it’s going on here

1 Like

No. None of that happened.

The mrs had a sore throat and a general feeling of unwellness for a week - i told her she might need an antibiotic for the throat, to ring the doc to see what the craic is… my own throat was also sore and i was producing mucus … it was the doc that put us on the list as he explained the HSE WANTED to test as many as possible … shur i said all along i dont have it.

i imagine plenty of people had a similar experience.

Brady needs to be walked, dont be lashing out at the poor dog.

1 Like

Explaining = losing

You went looking for a test with mild symptoms ✓
You were told to self isolate for 14 days ✓
You went out mixing with the general public when you should have been at home self isolating ✓

All the explaining in the world won’t alter those disclosures.

5 Likes

Do, move the goal posts to a load of nothing once you have been proved wrong - Standard tactic from you.

Poor Brady getting it from all angles, the poor little boy.

Is Tom Brady trying to get us all killed?

Turn off the WiFi.

No, just the Cork contingent

1 Like

A rolling Wifi password.

I’m not moving the goalposts. I’m stating your own disclosures. Fuck your dog, you should have been at home self isolating if you were worried you had it. It was a very selfish act. You are like that priest in Father Ted who wants both parachutes.

2 Likes

No point until they get their holes out of the bed

He’s clogging up the testing system, not showing up for tests, heading outside when told to stay at home.

Now he’s lashing out blaming the HSE.

Classic SF.

We’ve banned posters for less

6 Likes

I wasnt worried I had it. Where did you get that from?

I wonder what their model spits out when they throw other countries into it.

The Italian CMO reckoned they had over 600,000 real cases the other day which would be about 1% of their population. Not sure if he meant live cases or not.

The noise of the data doesn’t make a lot of sense all round.

You weren’t worried you had it yet felt the need to clog up the testing system. You felt the need to report mild symptoms and get your place in the queue but felt privileged enough to defy medical instruction and not self isolate.

You are a prime example of the type of idiot who is a severe danger to the elderly and vulnerable in this.

If he was in China his home would be bulldozed.

Why do you keep making stuff up? None of that happened. You’re a liar,

Prince Charles diagnosed

2 Likes