Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

This working from home lark is getting tired. Trying to Skype some cunt in Germany that is impossible to get hold of and my neighbour has the chainsaw out cutting down trees.

1 Like

I had to run over to next door and tell them to stop drilling into the wall along side me as I had a call I needed to run. In fairness they were very apologetic

Iā€™d say Iā€™ve saved the lives of 10 of the 30 posters on TFK mate, including three of your lives.

1 Like

Spanish deputy prime minister has it now.

Was in Nolanā€™s in Clontarf there. Very lackadaisical approach to distancing and so on compared to SuperValu. Ok I got a nice sourdough but I asked myself was it worth it.

Fao of @Bandage they have creme eggs by the new time there.

1 Like

When will anti-body testing be available in Ireland? - I see the UK have it ready to go. Does that suggest the UK were going for herd immunity all along with the speed they have this up and running?

Be some recriminations if this was all a load of bollox and itā€™s been around for ages and nobody noticed. Science would be finished. For that reason you feel the truth may never emerge.

Boris knew

2 Likes

Run up to the doctor there mate and demand a test.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Classic TFK

2 Likes

You asked a Vet.

Heā€™s the neediest cunt on the forum.

Would you not send him a meeting invitation?

Itā€™s not safe to go to Tesco lads.

2 Likes

ā€œApril Foolā€

1 Like

6 feet

Grrr

Government as we know it should be finished. Chinese scientists were warning about this in December and all the information needed to respond was out there in January. Politicians choose to keep snorting coke and partying. If this Oxford study is accurate the same politicians crashed the economy after the pandemic was past itā€™s peak.

You actually couldnā€™t make it up. Itā€™s no wonder aliens avoid us like the plague.

2 Likes

Starbucks reopens 95% of stores in China.

2 Likes