Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

DragEric-scaled

There are plenty of other sources out there other than someone unqualified trying to sound smart on an Internet forum.

1 Like

Is the lovely Carla, the newsreader from Tyrone, the partner of Doctor Ronan?

Doctors are the new rockstars

Smugness is the wrong term. More bullshitter.

It would appear so

1 Like

Hes the cunt that drew the doodle on the whiteboard at the start of the outbreak

1 Like

Are you OK mate, you sound a little tetchy.

Put me on ignore if I upset you so much that you have to lash out like a 2 year old.

In fairness to farmer, it’s not like him to be short with people.

1 Like

I’ve no idea what his issue is to be honest. Most of what is written here and online in general on this subject is bullshit.

:clap: :clap:

Darragh O’Brien is with Jagpreet Singh.

16 hrs ·

A fantastic, generous & thoughtful offer from the Sikh Community and their Gurdwara Guru Nanak Darbar (temple) in Dublin. See wonderful message I’ve just received. I’ll be pursuing this with HSE and authorities. If any community or person would like to contact Jagpreet Singh and his colleagues, all details below. What a fantastic gesture of generosity & community spirit. I’ve the pleasure of knowing Jagpreet & many of the Sikh Communityfor along time now. This offer doesn’t surprise me as they are some of the most generous people with a generosity of spirit too that’s unrivalled. A massive thank you Jack to you and all at the Gurdwara.

My name is Jagpreet singh( Jack from centra ) and I am one of the directors at Gurdwara Guru Nanak Darbar (Sikh Temple). The Reason I am writing to you is due to the ever-evolving scenario COVID -19. The situation is intensifying locally. We as community are equally concerned and have been following HSE guidelines vigorously. We would like to help in any way possible.

At the Sikh Gurdwara (temple) based in Dublin 4, we have a cooking facility which is capable of preparing meals for few hundred people at a few hours short notice.

In case situation escalate further, and hospitals need assistance, we would be more than happy to deliver simple, nutritious Indian food to your doorsteps. This will be free of cost (community kitchen), as its part of our faith tradition to share meals (Langar).

I am not sure who is the right person to contact, so please pass my details to relevant department/person.

Email : contact@gurunanakdarbar.ie

I sincerely hope that it ends soon and leave all of us safe. We as a community will keep all the health professionals in our prayers.

yours sincerely

Jagpreet singh
Director
Gurudwara committee
78 Serpantine Ave.
Ballsbridge
Dublin 4

1 Like

So many adults in one house all day is wearing us out. Hope the good weather continues.

Mrs ccha went to school with tony holohans twin sisters. Debating his age is keeping us amused now. It will be a long month or two

Maybe she’s trying to make us think of “anal”. That’s what she does to me anyway.

More than 178,000 coronavirus tests have now been carried out in Australia, with testing ramping up across states and territories.

Deputy Chief Medical Officer Paul Kelly said 10,000 tests a day is the capacity Australia is at now.

“There are new tests that have come on the market and I just want to really address that,” he said.

"We are not at the stage of people being able to do their own tests at home, so-called point of care test, or a rapid test.

“Although, there are rapid tests that will be coming into Australia – indeed, some have already arrived and are undergoing the very important quality, safety and efficacy testing.”

He said Australia was likely testing more on a per population basis than anywhere in the world.

“It is, for example, over 25 times as many on a per capita basis as has happened in the US. In the US at the moment, 53% of those tests are positive, which demonstrates that they have a long way to go to have enough testing being done in the United States,” Professor Kelly said.

"Here, our positivity rate is just under 2% now and that again demonstrates, firstly, that we’re doing a lot.

“Secondly, it convinces me that we’re finding the ones that we need to look for.”

We’ve got this On the run. Relax lads.

He is a triplet?

The UKs deputy ambassador to Hungary has died from the virus. He was only 37.

Deputy ambassador somewhere seems like a grand job.

A horrible glimpse of the world after we are nearly all killed by Covid19

24 Likes

@TheBird that’s how it’s done.