Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

There must be a draw in the office every day to see what random time they’ll give their update at

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see how many are dead

Could be one in the south of the country apparently…

320 new cases in Wales + Scotland and 12 deaths. They are stagnating English results they are so bad.

Stagnating?

Sorry old pal…that should have been staggering.

Step back from the keyboard

3 Likes

it’s a phone mate… It has a mind of it’s own.

I reckon we’ll break 300 new cases barrier today

The world figures are about to break half a mill confirmed. Real figures could be ten times that.

I wonder how many died after not having been tested for Coronavirus but presented to A & E with all the symptoms. I think they are masking real numbers.

yup. Along with the US.

Yes. This is a major cover-up

Lads are devastated that the number of deaths in the UK and US haven’t gotten to Italy’s level yet, after predicting it for two weeks now.

Once again deaths per capita is all that is relevant as a metric, as nobody has a clue how many were/are infected. What you are looking at is each country’s health care systems being stretched to their breaking points and beyond by a crisis nobody imagined, let alone prepared for.

5 Likes

Nobody imagined?

1 Like

I thinks lads should place more interest in protecting the vulnerable & having more self awareness as regards catching or spreading the virus.

Fucking conspiracy this & that shite.

1 Like

It was easy if you tried

I’m glad one of you does

1 Like