Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

I agree with the round of applause being bollocks but still no adequate ppe as of today

Would you reckon thereā€™s a bit of demand for such items around the global economy right now?

1 Like

This lad reckons numbers we have are roughly around 5% to 7% of actual infections.

But he says the same as everyone so far, they are just guessing really

I would think there is. Maybe close the construction industry down might help some bit.

Germany has had the same level as negatives as usā€¦but you have lads on here screaming about Irish hypochondriacsā€¦

What?

I bet the Germans stayed indoors when they were told

I agree. I think the UK govt have been guilty of a complete dereliction of duty. They made a Hames of it in the beginning so much so that their laissez faire attitude seeped down into the public mindset and you still have people packing tube stations every day. They are finding it hard to unring that bell. Now they are trying to save face. Even reporting on this pandemic in terms of Scotland, England, NI and Wales. Whatever happened to team GB.

Germans are probably practicing good hygiene & washing their hands regularly like ourselves.
They possibly took it seriously likeā€¦

You reckon we could get the plasters making PPEā€™s?

The ppe would have mainly being used in construction. The Government are forcing people on to public transport to get to work and mix on a job. 2m distance while pouring concrete. Try that

1 Like

Sorry, nobody that matters in terms of being prepared.

What the fuck are you on about?

Ppe. Personal protective equipment.

I remember watching scenes of German carnival pre lenten celebrations which had millions of people in close proximity to each other thinking this was a recipe for disaster. Its admirable to see how they are dealing with this.

It has the very latest in facetiousness microchips

Well not using it would help

Wtf has the construction industry in Ireland got to do with PPE equipment?

You may need to ladybird this for me, is it high vis vests they need?

Masks. Construction workers have masks