Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

I was wondering which TFK poster this was. Love the bit about Nicky Woulfe at the end.

Il tell ye no questions

Pure and utter Limerick :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

He’s a rugby ref I’m told Gil

Ah that’s the best yet.

@carryharry what type car is it?

Not a cheap one anyway

He has a very familiar face … what’s his surname?

HSE guy in charge of acute services on Morning Ireland this morning said that they currently have 139 free ICU beds and 2,000 other hospital beds free in the system.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Did he say anything about expected rise ?

That’s magnificent.

The “Scandinavian” model is only cited by the left when they see free shit.

1 Like

I tell you what, I’d love it if we’re able to look back in six months and laugh with @anon78624367 for packing the car up and heading off to the countryside only to return the next day.

13 Likes

Not in detail. Line got cut off then.

Pity we will all be dead in six months

It seems to be the elephant in the room …

The other thing I took from this mornings radio, was the likes of Tesco having to run ads appealing to people who were perfectly capable of doing a normal shop to stop clogging up delivery orders and leave it for the likes of vulnerable people and true heroes (i.e. nurses etc)

It came across as a direct message to the likes of @Bandage and I’m sure he’s taken it all onboard and will adjust his behaviour accordingly.

8 Likes

Well the “surge” is definitely coming obviously. I suspect they are modelling it intensively in the HSE and have access to far more data than is being released.

You wouldn’t mind but the lazy bastard has all day to go shopping as well

The SF IRA voters like @Bandage and @Thomas_Brady clogging up supermarket logistics and Covid 19 waiting lists respectively. Possibly blood on their hands so that does fit the SF IRA narrative.

It’s not an underage Wexford final so it’s not the time now for point scoring but we should come back to this in due course to examine their lack of empathy and I’m Alright Jack approach.

3 Likes