Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Yeah, I think that switch has done for me too.

George Lee needs to be taken off air lads

George just asked us to tool up.

Yeah nicola tallant said thereā€™s not being a grain of coke being bought or sold. Youā€™d want to be a fair degenerate to be digging into a bag at home with the parents.

1 Like

No I think I did a grand job of itā€¦but he had a fine head of hair you know the kind of mop a mammy loves. I only had a beard trimmersā€¦he looks like Tommy Dowd now

1 Like

Hold firm.
Take care.
Come home
together

5 Likes

This will kill more lads than any virus.
Iā€™d say a lot of rural pubs will never open again.

1 Like

Heā€™s a fucking clown.

Dublin is a cluster apparently and needs to be addressed. Our biggest city and most heavily populated. Like is being seen across the world with large cities.

Also heā€™s already talking about what is going to happen after the two weeks is up. :roll_eyes:

All the more reason to nail it now.

3 Likes

Are the knocking shops closed ?

In a lot of those nursing home clusters them folk will never see the ICU unfortunately. A lot of difficult conversations with families going on now

Jean Byrne looking magnificent there

3 Likes

Arguments over the will?

3 Likes

Its the right thing to do but I fear there is still plenty of scope for abuse of it

What new shops will close?

Cheshty

How do you mean?

Something has to get them I suppose at that stage.

The really horrible thing is the fact that the poor person is left alone in their last moments. Really shocking.

2 Likes

She can cacoon me with those jugs anytime

That Sharon Boland is rapidly turning into Kay Burley. A frightful harridan.

1 Like

Just back from Tesco express,big queue to get in. Only leaving in 6 at a time people coming out with as much booze as they could carry. Got a fair bit. Passed a guy with about 8 bottles of Smirnoff and another fella with maybe 20 bottles of wine. Fair fucks, the food is only a secondary concern

1 Like