Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Presume they have a load of ICU beds but only so much they can take with figures like that already.

Last week she was going mental at the government, now she says itā€™s all a hoax. Who would have guessed.

Iā€™m going to try and enlist some prominent Twitter personalities and campaign for her to be shut down.

1 Like

I just canā€™t figure out why it didnā€™t hit there first. It should have when you think about it.

RTE trying to kill us all off with BOD on here.

Theyā€™ve a large Chinese population

And what would that do?

Where thereā€™s a will thereā€™s a relative

I would imagine that the death rate in the states us a bit higher. God knows who many illegals got it and were afraid to seek help in fear of getting g deported

Weā€™ll get through this guys. Stay safe. Stay well. Call us all names on here if needs be. Do what it takes to be there for your loved ones.

All this shall pass.

6 Likes

3 Likes
11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Whilst weā€™re talking about the theory of swings and roundabouts - Italys mortality rate is currently on line consistently with the previous 10 years - Road deaths have slumped as has crime related mortality.

Hereā€™s the UK numbers for Covid =relatively small.

Letā€™s compare that now with global figures for different stuff = really big.

Science!

But shur of course road deaths and crime related deaths are going to fall. Donā€™t forget in Italy you need a permit to go have a piss. The fact that the overall mortality rate is running constant is a serious fucking issue.

Yeah, its just a twist of Stats - UK & US using the flu one at the moment through certain mediums*.
Needless death is unacceptable, end of - maybe the Italians might learn to drive after this is all over.

• I realise there is a separate thread for Boris/Trump bashing but surely spending time attempting to convince all and sundry Trump is a baffoon and Bojo is dislikable is like dedicating a day long Sunday game special as to why Louth wont challenge for Liam McCarthy in 2020.
2 Likes

Ah the trump and boris bashing was going on well before all this started. Take no notice

1 Like

Canā€™t believe I didnā€™t know this. Fuck, Iā€™m slipping.

Even Steven Gerrard knew this. He tried to sign Dobbo for Rangers last year.