Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Sure @binkybarnes is like a young ram going about the place

1 Like

There weee still Italians coming in from the north of Italy WAY after the shit had hit the fan there. Aer Lingus are still flying away like the utter scumbags they are.

Cargo flight I believe

There was a few German tourists knocking around down here yesterday, we put them in a stew

Thereā€™s wicked confusion at the moment. A lot of people are sorta ending up in Ireland as other countries appear to be turning them away. Most are just trying to find a route home but there are a serious amount of fake passports or lads whoā€™s passport gets misplaced in transit using this situation too.

Are the immigration lads still on the piers in DUB?

Yep.

Probably thought he was a bat

2 Likes

Yeah - the flight going to get PPE. Sorry - should have made that clear

I take it Reagan is a bit of a thick?

5 Likes

Heā€™ll be asking doctors to treat patients 2 meters apart next.

2 Likes

I took the dog out for a walk there and I donā€™t think much has changed on the streets around here since yesterday, people giving each other a wider berth and no groups of young fellas but still plenty of people out and about

Go fuck off

1 Like

whats your strategy?

i guess dont take the piss is key

In fairness he mustnā€™t have been too bad with the virus if he was able to get up out of the bed and do that.

That didnā€™t happen.

1 Like

Nowhere sensible

Six of them with that oaf o Sullivan on his back. Oā€™Sullivan and ogie were absolutely livid. It was a joy to behold. Neither even saw the strike (ironically)
Fuck em. o Sullivan then rolling around pretending he was injured.

I brought our one for a small walk there. The missus is going out by herself now.

1 Like