Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Marino is full of old people . They have been conspicuous by their absence the last couple of weeks. The fuckers are everywhere today.

The apple didn’t fall far from the tree there obviously, and you swanning around the country against all advice in recent weeks, :no_mouth:

harsh

This is why we have to lockdown, for people like this @Bandage guy who can’t understand or follow very simple instructions. People in general are just very, very stupid.

6 Likes

Anyone know the story here. The wife’s workplace aren’t paying her do she has to apply for the whole payment. This is what she got when she logged on. I told her to come out of it altogether and lea e it until Monday

wrong mygov site

https://www.mygovid.ie/

2 Likes

Please ladybird it for me. The Taoiseach said last night that we must exercise individually. Did you watch the speech? Points 2 and 3 are completely contradictory. What have you uncovered, mate?

It means it’s safe for your 20 month old to run a few yards ahead of you to set the pace.

4 Likes

The sister is getting everything so

1 Like

when is Dr Tony giving the stats toda?. why I am I afraid we could hit 400 new cases today

1 Like

I let him out there on his own. Hopefully he doesn’t come into harm’s way. I’ll go out in a while and look for him.

2 Likes

Belgium and Holland trending towards Spain/Italy territory.

Turkey’s numbers were big yesterday will be interesting to see if they’ve flattened at all.

They should stay at home. For they’re own sake but also for others. Better to crack up than have them out. Others will see them. Copy and then cocooning is a failure.

1 Like

How are france doin they were giving the lockdown a reasonable lash a few weeks ahead of our truly inexplicable delay

The Dutch have an unreal population density

Gway have they? You learn something new every day

4 Likes

Around 300 per square mile. 17m people in an area as big as munster.

Never cross the Dutch. Unreal resistance. Cunts should be under water a long time ago.

Things change suddenly, only watched a vid two days ago and some dutch minister or something was congratulating himself on the lack of cases in Holland