Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

When the alternative to giving up a few liberties is that people will die, you can put me in a cage.

Put it this way, the Brits have said that if they get away with 20k deaths, theyā€™ll have done a good job. Thatā€™s a pure defeatist attitude

Hes a big boy.

You be careful now

That would be like us losing less than a thousand would it not?

If you consider manslaughtering our elderly population as heroic then you are spot on.

10 Likes

We called a truce last week and he decided to have a go last night. He can have it back in spades now.

1 Like

Apart from Cheltenham racegoers, middle class ski people and Italian rugby fans all the rest were in the full of their health.

Depends on how many infections they get

I consider them heroes because theyā€™ve wound up @Thomas_Brady no end.

Sure - but you are but one of 5 million. By the same logic we should ban cars, alcohol etc etc because they all cause death in our society.

Even after being conditioned by the last couple of weeks last nights speech was shocking in its breadth of impact. Hard to see that speech over a month ago

2 Likes

14 people died today, that number will be bigger this time next week. People are going to get very fucking angry.

Cop the fuck on and grow the fuck up

2 Likes

Why donā€™t you tell your mate to cop the fuck on and grow up? He started it up again last night for no reason. I had apologised last week and wanted the hatchet buried.

Cop on pal

1 Like

I am, and Iā€™m giving my opinion on what I think should have happened. Its consistent with what i was saying at the start. We had this discussion already Iā€™m sure.

Weā€™ve been adequate in our responses so far and in the main our ministers and taoiseach have handled themselves admirably.

Holohan just wound me up last night with his speech

Na I put this to bed two weeks ago and he started it up again last night for no reason. Iā€™m fed up.

I didnt see any of this last night. Youā€™re my mate too.

If you didnt say how high every time he told you to jump heā€™d leave you off

2 Likes

That true Iā€™m sorry he just annoyed me last night. Iā€™m sorry lads. I just flipped out a little there.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry @Thomas_Brady I shouldnā€™t have bitten. I apologise.

1 Like

There was a betting market as to whether it would go ahead or not because many believed it shouldnā€™t. There was loads of comment here and elsewhere that it was absolute insanity it was going ahead

1 Like

Thatā€™s lies

2 Likes