Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

China required shipments from the US and EU at that time, they had their own problems.

He can only make recommendations.

A mixed bag indeed. Social media is very quick to cast definitive judgement.

It will never end lads.

103 in icu as of this morning.

The north is going to be our main problem. Two different plans on the same tiny island. They are mucking up our icu numbers.

As was pointed out yesterday youā€™re getting a lot of frustrated people like the 3725289540275 family.

We could have scaled up from one testing lab to two or three in anticipation. A lot of our strategy has been reactive rather than preemptive. As I said, some things have been done well and others havenā€™t, in my opinion.

One for the awful journalism thread.

In fairness to him it needs politicians to make any big decision on this. FG were focused on the election and no politician was taking in seriously ir was going to make a risky decision.

Leo has painstakingly said he has been following Tonyā€™s lead on this since the start, now heā€™s probably distancing himself from it politically but they are or they arenā€™t following advice.

Sure that is the way the country is run, rather that be preemptive we react and we only react when it is has gone beyond a point that problem can not be pushed down the road or hidden.

All decisions everywhere in this crisis have been political, not scientific.

But in some places more political than others.

The great cliche of politics in this crisis has been ā€œweā€™re following the scienceā€.

ā€œScienceā€ can tell you anything.

Ease up, bro.

Monday night is not the time of the week to be hitting the Gin so hard.

https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/f763ad-what-if-i-havent-received-a-payment-as-expected/

Revenue will NOT make payments to Revolut or N26 Bank accounts.

Hang on, thereā€™s at least a year of it left to go yet.

1 Like
2 Likes

Cosgrave is some fucking cunt

21 Likes

He should be banned off Twitter for that

2 Likes

Iā€™m returning to the anti-Cosgrave camp. It was great to see him wind the fuck out of the right people for a few weeks but heā€™s jumped the shark now.

Itā€™s great to be home.

1 Like