Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Another great photo op for Leo :smile:

How much have the Chinese made fro the crisis?

There’s something strangely comforting about Dr. Catherine Motherway’s name.

You’d feel very reassured being treated by her.

She’s been bluntly honest every time I’ve seen her front and centre on this. No sugar coating.

4 Likes

I always thought if you were in ICU you would automatically be on a ventilator.
I was in an ICU ward before and it gives me shivers down my spine everytime I think about it.
Sometimes they only keep someone breathing until a relative comes from other part of the country and you see the distress when they arrive or when news is broken to another family member.

That or maybe individuals are shit sick of that prick making grand statements from his hut in South America.

He lives in Portugal now

No. Everyone is talking about it on the twitter. Even plastic bag guy is laughing at it.

Are polls commissioned by the Government?

1 Like

I think he’s in Ireland at the moment and even if he isn’t he has access to the exact same media that everybody here is consuming.

RED C is the most frequently published and respected political pollster in Ireland. We publish political tracking polls for our key client The Sunday Business Post on a monthly basis, as well as conducting polls for other media sources, betting groups, political parties and candidates.

:roll_eyes:

Was this poll conducted for the Government?

You know the clear laid out for you is running the HSE, hope it goes well for you. …fucks sakes

You could have just said you dont know how the north works and left it at that.

Was it not conducted by the government?

I wouldn’t be asking the question if I knew that

I dont know - I was only putting Harry onto the plastic bag guy thread.

But they do conduct on behalf of a wide rage of groups.

It said it was the Sunday Business Post when published.

More lies.