Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Any numbers from Italy

What a turnoff she is. Her commitment to the task at hand like its the most important thing she will ever do in her life. No thank you

It’s OK to be mildly sexually aroused by a video of a dumb blonde sticking her head into another girl’s ass and sticking her own pert butt out in the process. I don’t think a conversation with her would be very stimulating though.

22 new cases in NI.

Is that good or bad?

It’s worse than 21 & better than 23.

7 Likes

It’s both

1 Like

I bet the denizens of Malahide Garda Station have been bulk buying toilet roll. They have form in this regard.

If this is a reference to how @Funtime shat himself and turned canary after the meal incident I think it’s in poor taste.

2 Likes

It’s a reference to a near mutiny in Malahide Garda Station which happened in a particular year between 1996 and 2004 (sorry I can’t be more specific than that) when the serving Gardai based in the station were provided with sub-standard toilet roll due to budgetary issues or some such and had to go out and buy their own. The story was quite the curiosity of the national press for at least a week.

What about a coronaversation?

Ah mate, you shouldn’t have.

mother of five, non payer of rent, non believer in vaccines. Jesus Christ, at least the shinners had a viable candidate in Shannon before they put these freak up

1 Like

I always believe your standard of elected candidate reflects your electorate.

4 Likes

And it’s gone

Exactly mate. That’s the spirit.
Seriously, if you are youngish and fittish you’d have to be brutally unlucky to be other than mildly I’ll.

ah here. ffs

If only we listened to Eamon Ryan and released his wolves into the wild, it would keep everyone indoors now.

4 Likes

I saw a video of that Eammon Ryan fella in the dail yesterday, jesus christ how did he get elected?? what is wrong with Irish people? still,when the people of Clare elected that sinn fein degenerate in Shannon, what hope do you have, thats what you are up against.

1 Like