Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

God be with the days of Istabraq and Florida Pearl

1 Like

Sure he drinking all day then playing cards all night
Slobbering all over the place, no personal hygiene at all. Roaring and shouting like a yahoo.
The horsey set need to be hauled over the coals for this.

1 Like

Will we ever see crowds like it again. Imagine being in the terrace in thurles and some yokel spitting down the back of your neck when this is over?

1 Like

Or Cusack Park for that matter

I lolzed at this.

13 Likes

its going to be a reset of society, of social norms, no harm only the Italians are dirtier than the Irish.

1 Like

Still heroes @anon60384913

Delete those posts

Toby Maguire, the jockey of Seabiscuit has lambasted the gobshites who fucked off to Cheltenham 2020

8 Likes

Nobody dirtier than those Chinese though

Sure thatā€™s just adding 2 plus 2 and coming up with 5. The nursing homes were locked before Cheltenham started so it would have had zero impact. As doctor Tony said stuff like Cheltenham had no effect.

@labane1917 is utterly seething at how I have exposed him as a danger to society. The last thing he needs is someone like you egging him on.

Jim Corr-style crackpots being exposed is of the utmost importance in a global pandemic.

This is public service work.

Holohan also advised Harris against a review in to CervicalCheck.

2 Likes

So youā€™ve admitted your post earlier is horse shit ? Your the type of fella thatā€™s going to start racially abusing Chinese people now. Are You desperately hoping people die so you can try and blame it on people That went to Cheltenham? We were told the Cheltenham spike would be two weeks ago and now two weeks on people in nursing homes have sadly died and again nutters like you want to blame it on Cheltenham race goers. Iā€™m disappointed in you Esteban Particularly quoting a twitter account that regularly tweets sectarian abuse.

I didnt quote any Twitter account and have been the biggest critic of racism against Chinese people on here.

I told you this would happen and Iā€™m telling you now, delete those fucking posts, you stupid little boy. I donā€™t know if Cheltenham caused any deaths and neither do you know they didnā€™t

Donā€™t be a little prick all your life

Tell you what Har, Iā€™ll even pay for it

Iā€™m sorry Esteban thatā€™s a disgusting post trying to blame the deaths of people in nursing homes on Cheltenham race goers when they were mostly closed off before Cheltenham started. Cheltenham had no More of effect than people going on holidays or attending any other sporting event including gaa, soccer and rugby games. Thatā€™s a disgusting posts and this will be last reply to you. Good night.

I didnt blame anything on anyone. I told you people would though.
Delete the posts, for your own good.

Or donā€™t, and if you tell me Iā€™m hoping people die again and you ever get pointed out to me, Iā€™ll break your fucking jaw

1 Like

I know of one person well known to our family in ICU in bad shape. He was in Cheltenham but Iā€™m not going to speculate if that was the cause of him catching it.

2 Likes

The racism against Chinese is rocking here on TFK, it was disappointing to see you like some of the posts after you saying a few days ago that it was all wrong

1 Like