Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Did you not take my tip?

You’re making a fool of yourself.

Christ, you’ll need a vaccine soon if @anon7035031 doesn’t move out of your head.

1 Like

We are flattening the curve. But I’d say we easily have 15,000 cases already. I don’t think this is as lethal as it seems, it just spreads like a motherfucker and if you’ve any bit of weakness in the lungs or whatever at all it’ll finish you. And you might not even be aware of your weakness which is the danger for the younger people

The antibody testing is key. I think best case scenario we find out a chunk of the population have had it already say 10%, so they can work out it’s not as lethal as they fear and then we can move to next phase which is a serious cocooning of the vulnerable. If we can get to that stage we could focus all our resources on doing that and make a real difference. Completely cut off the vulnerable for two months and put all the resources into keeping them safe

10 Likes

How did it get into the nursing homes though? Surely to fuck those places needed the tightest of controls given the people who live in there and inability in many cases to bring them to hospital. I don’t think the clusters in there is good enough to be honest.

they only people who should be getting that money is people who are entitled to it, where is the camaraderie and national spirit, there’s always some aul cunts out for a few quid and screwing the system, taking the piss

5 Likes

Dr Oz’s (legend) rundown of the treatment options.

It would have gotten in there before any testing was done, and even if all the staff were tested visitors were only recently stopped I think?

1 Like

Staff, deliveries, cleaners etc etc.

Most Nursing Homes I know of actually stopped families visiting over 3 weeks ago.
Look, it could well be brought in by family members too depending on rules in place.

As you said, it’s not good enough at all though. There’ll be a clamour now to blame the government but most nursing homes are privately owned so…

The only way to stop it really is to have the carers isolate with them. ie live in there for two months or however long. I don’t see many willing to do that.

1 Like

It seems to me that people in nursing homes are the most vulnerable people to die and this is being shown by number of deaths in the area so far.

But they were left the same as any others when measures needed to be put in place to specifically protect them.

As has been said, they are mainly private but I still think they have been failed by the system.

They should have been remunerated enough to do so.

Horsey Mick came back from Cheltenham with a few headshcarfs for the mother that he bought off in a boutique in Cheltenham. He strolled into Shannon on Saturday morning, ate the fry in Gort, fueled up and took a shite in Quinns in Labane.

As he was turning down for nursing home he blesshed himself passing the graveyard and then started to feel the beads of sweat on his large forehead. He pulled in and took off the jumper and open the belt a notch. Feeling much better he rambled into the nursing home and gave a bear hug to the little Philippino lady who was helping his mother with a bowl of porridge. I’ll take over says Horsey Mick as he gave a good stir to the bowl and gave a glance to his beaming mother…

Look at the dainty little horsh shoes on them shcarves he says.

31 Likes

https://i2-prod.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/incoming/article3936135.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200b/0_Cheltenham-Festival-2020-Champion-Day-Cheltenham-Racecourse.jpg

1 Like

horsey mick is going to kill tens of thousands, but sure look, the craic was mighty at Cheltenham

7 Likes

A right D’arcy of cunts. Average IQ of 57

1 Like

The covid 19 champion hurdle

4 Likes

Jesus fucking Christ.

Riddled

They all snorting coke in the jacks off infected surfaces. The horsey set is riddled with the stuff

4 Likes

Cheltenham 2020 will be remembered as a serious tragic event, like the Heysel stadium disaster or the Irish famine

3 Likes

I love horse racing, but I will never forgive them for this