Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Heā€™s a randomer on the internet, who gives a fuck

Does it amuse you to accuse people that they hope other humans die?

Wow, the people who went to cheltenham are bigger cunts than Tobey maguire

Well what exactly was your point in trying to relate nursing home deaths to the Cheltenham festival which started three weeks ago? Itā€™s illogical and a random conclusion to come to in my humble opinion.

Where are you getting that from? Friends of mine are in Shenzen. They were on holiday in Vietnam when it all came to a head and were not allowed back for a couple of weeks, but mainly by their own choice after the flights were cancelled. Their employers were pushing them to go back mid Feb and they went back to China 4 weeks ago. All restaurants and bars and cafes etc open. They have to scan a QR on an app wherever they go and in taxis etc. But by and large, they are back to normal, with no travel restrictions. Said that everyone is obedient to social distancing and logging their movements.

Heā€™s a born liar, but shur lookit, heā€™s a godhelpus really.

Strange times.

Everyone needs to find their zen.

You dopey cunt.

I wasnt. I told you a week ago others would and to delete your big balls they are heroes posts.

I was merely pointing that out to you, as a favour like.

Iā€™ll back you up no more. Theres no redeeming quality in you

Cheltenham racegoers were irresponsible, they were some of many people who were. They should have had the wit to not go. Thereā€™s no away around that. Iā€™d be inclined to look slightly less unfavourably on them however than people in actual positions of authority because nobody in authority gave them firm instructions to not go - the Irish government in not putting out a strong line that people should not travel, the organisers of Cheltenham itself for not cancelling, and especially the UK Goovernment for not telling the organisers to cancel.

Self-regulation doesnā€™t work. It needs to come from the top.

1 Like

On reflection Iā€™ve re read your posts and realise you were actually advising me to remove the posts. I misread your initial post as an attack. Iā€™m sorry.

1 Like

They were allowed back into the country without as much an advisory to isolate or distance, the day we closed the schools

That isnā€™t the Cheltenham race goers fault. Thatā€™s the governments lack of policy. Nothing to do with Cheltenham.

Shut up and let the adults talk

The government should have told the various horsey trainers to offer the use of their stables for returning racegoers to isolate in.

4 Likes

They should have been interred in a camp at the curragh

They would have only mutinied.

Or thurles

Nearly everyone that went to Cheltenham would be one of the rural sorts that are producing food for the general public to survive on during this crisis. Iā€™d imagine the average Cheltenham race goer self isolates a lot more than two weeks a year. Itā€™s easy out in the country.

So theyā€™re contaminating the food supply?

The record will show I disliked Chinese people long before this virus.

THE most ignorant shower of people Iā€™ve ever encountered

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a long, flat demoralizing walk out of Kildare