Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Wrong Asian country

Youā€™re still imagining yourself to have insight into him. Heā€™s just getting on with his work regardless. You absolutely do not understand that given your life is devoted to trump-mania.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think you saw the irony in that post, but shure whatā€™s new.

In the absence of better data, the only data that matters is how many were getting sick and how many heading to hospital, and planning accordingly. We have been in complete reactive mode, as outside of a few Asian countries nobody was ready for a pandemic like this and very little was done to slow it in the first two months of spread.

1 Like

I think itā€™s fair to say that when you fire your entire pandemic response team, youā€™re not going to be ready for a pandemic.

But Chloroqueen here thinks thereā€™s no connection whatsoever.

Internet forum ā€œexpertsā€, eh, you couldnā€™t be up to them.

You would have to have some knowledge of working in a job to get it. Extrapolating from body language is grand from the couch/attic etc.

I work, mate. And Iā€™m working through this pandemic.

1 Like

The professor is looking to roll out the antibodies. Itā€™s very important it happens.

Job in a hierarchical sense, jibes aside. Hope your parents are safe and well, night.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had plenty of them too.

1 Like

Absolutely it is.

Extrapolating possible infected numbers as it is now is pointless

We have no idea whatā€™s around the corner

@tallback @Julio_Geordio

Fuck all testingā€¦

1 Like

Fascinating

Theyā€™ve given up on testing.

https://www.ft.com/content/15834a3a-9efb-48ba-a426-45919ee37b45

More good news. Thereā€™s a good few companies have come up with these quick test which hopefully will get to market soon

Pity we have reduced testing so much

Every should act like they have it. Simple as that

This thread is off the charts ā€” lads threatening each other with razors ā€¦ fucksake.

Herd immunity or vaccine - weā€™re still exactly there since day 1.