Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

I donā€™t know why they kicked out Western journalists.
I donā€™t understand the climate there and I donā€™t know what happens when you open your mouth and complain. Iā€™ve never been there.

You donā€™t know the answers to these questions either but youā€™ll believe any auld bullshit spouted by the same Western Journalists.

Iā€™ve been to China about ten times and know from talking to people there exactly what happens if you upset the CCP.

The source for much of the information I follow on whatā€™s happening there isnā€™t western, itā€™s Chinese nationals who left China. Maybe they are just disgruntled but they were 100% correct in December through February about this outbreak.

Would you just throw it out if you thought it worked and ask people to sign a waiver if they wanted it. Im sure thats what chinese did

Except for the waiver bit.

Whoa there a second, I wonā€™t have a bad word written about Ryder Cup hero The Postman.

At the start of his career his sponsor went tits-up and Poults felt his shot at pro-golf was gone. His local butcher in Stevenage scrambled together Ā£2500 as said thatā€™s all he could muster but he believed in him.
Within the month Poułts won Ā£15k and off he flew. His brings the butcher and his family as guests to the Open and the Ryder Cup every time. ā€œTommy enjoys the big onesā€ā€¦

Often itā€™s the small things that matter.

Ian Poulter is a gent.

13 Likes

So weā€™ve gone in the space of about an hour from the world gradually getting this awful virus under control to Chi-na (cc @Julio_Geordio) hiding eight million virus related deaths. :anguished:

3 Likes

I lived there for the guts of four and a half years. They can and will do whatever they want. Slightly harder than it used to be with everyone carrying phones but they can turn on and off the internet whenever they like. And people in general do not rock the boat. Its difficult to find someone there who believes T/men sq happened.
My guess is theyā€™ve shipped most of the infectednoff to life or death camps, most likely in xinjang region so they can infect a few million theyā€™d like ethnically cleansed anyway. Life is cheap when thereā€™s a billion more behind you.

7 Likes

Might be less than 8 million. Some lads may have lost their phone.

6 Likes

are South Korea covering up the numbers, or Denmark or Germany? Thereā€™s visible evidence that implementing social isolation works and yet you refuse to believe it worked in China. The place where they have the power to introduce the most Draconian measures at a whim.

Youā€™ll believe the word of an unknown Chinese person on twitter, that may or may not be a person, that 6 million have died though

I sincerely doubt your scientific credentials

Apparently someone modified the sign outside ā€œINAGHā€ to say ā€œCHINAGHā€ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Fair enough mate I honestly donā€™t give a fuck what you believe.

2 Likes

do you think they could mask 8 million dead from the rest of the World, considering they are under the microscope of a lot of people, what with being the origin of global pandemic.

Youā€™ve gone from 6 million to 8 million in 30 seconds.

that was @maroonandwhite

I lived in China for 18 months back in 2003. I know what Iā€™m talking about. The Chinese are a awful race of people. Inherently dishonest on every level

Weā€™ve had racial sterotypes thrown out here about the Chinese, Italians and Spanish all along the lines of their filthy habits, the three worst affected countries by this thing.

Sometimes this can be a despicable cunt of a place.

I wonder what the rest of the Worlds racists will say about Ireland if we go bad?

They couldnā€™t stay out of the pub? They went to a four day horse racing festival and drank the shit out of it, during the pandemic? Stupid, messy, drunken animals

8 Likes

A very accurate description of us

6 Likes

I doubt the figure is anywhere near as high as 8 million. But they can hide whatever they want. I know a few lads who were deported at the drop of a hat or got sent to jail. They blocked gmail sporadically after we left. If they want to build a road, they give a date and knock every house in the way down. Making big decisions or following through on them is not a problem for the Chinese government and they crack down very hard on dissidents. Ask Hong Kong. Sure thereā€™s already millions in 're education camps. You donā€™t fuck with China. The US monitoring China by satellite is the only way you could be sure of what these lads are at.

1 Like

So thereā€™s 11m in Wuhan and 8 million of them are dead, and the Chinese Government have hidden the lot.
Fucking hell lads. Step back from the internet for a few days :joy:

13 Likes

I love China mate. Had a fucking ball there. Everything I said about them is true.

3 Likes