Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Interesting. Cold Turkey.

There are loads of hospitals around were the medics are doing fuck all Iā€™d say. The PR machine wouldnā€™t indicate that though.

Iā€™d say the price of drugs is gonna go through the roof.

Could a lad and his mates buy a van and go around selling the drugs I wonder?

1 Like

Theyā€™d need a letter to say it was an essential service.

What you do?

I prasterer

Wha?

I put praster on

You go Itary

3 Likes

No I want the powers at be to start discussing lessening the restrictions slowly so we donā€™t see whatā€™s happening in Italy unfold here. Again Harry nice try with trying to make it personal. Yesterday it was the bookies keep going lad.

@gilgamboa, would your average nurse be taking home 350 quid per week net?

1 Like

Youā€™ll do what the powers that be tell you to do, okay.

Jesus Christ whatever about the lock down I canā€™t take much more of this.

2 Likes

there will be a lot of suicides

My grand uncle is in a nursing home and 3 or 4 people go For kidney dialysis every week. I think it may be twice a week even. There is plenty of part time staff. Doctors are regularly in and out. Patients come and go fairly frequently as some come from hospitals before going home on rest bite. Thereā€™s probably other illnesses like kidney dialysis too which means people have to leave nursing homes. There isnā€™t any myth to why nursing homes are being hit badly imo. If this disease has been around six weeks what we are seeing shouldnā€™t be a surprise.

2 Likes

Itā€™s many the funeral iv been at where the consensus was the deceased was lucky to die peacefully in their own home rather than live on and be put in a nursing home. Iv never been in one, but I live beside one and canā€™t even look in at it due to the faces of despair I see looking back out.

12 Likes

Fuck off you utter cunt. You are a creep and horrible creature to try and turn this personal.

Iā€™ll die before I see my parents in a nursing home, a glorified prison

1 Like

People sitting down in a circle literally waiting to die.

2 Likes

Be quiet you selfish little boy.

Il live with the lockdown for the moment thank you

3 Likes

And murders.

Think this sums up the current situation in relation to a few lads here,

14 Likes

They should get a years full tax relief for 2021

1 Like