Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Some clowns like. Make a list at home, fuck off and get it.

You have simpletons who need to go in pairs as they donā€™t normally do the shop alone.

1 Like

Not clear if that is 400 positives out of 6k testsā€¦or if the first 400 tests ended up positive

1 Like

We were walking yesterday swerving all over the place to avoid peopleā€¦ A few times kids just came flying into us as parents watched onā€¦now not all parents of course, but some people just donā€™t care. The green where I take Brady was swarming with people as it was a fine evening. Itā€™s hard with kids and with the sun shining people naturally just wanna get out. And young kids just donā€™t understandā€¦ Our local shop is always full as wellā€¦ Ine of the workers was telling me some people are popping down a few times a day just for an excuse to get out.

Go off and get it and no more about it.

4 Likes

Whatā€™s the backlog at the minute? When will those 400 cases be counted in our numbers?

Thats the shops fault. They should measures imposed.

More cunts than usual out dumping rubbish in the ditches these days. They should be shot the cunts

Iā€™d say your balls tingled when you read this.

1 Like

I knowā€¦ They are offering a delivery service locally, people can text in. But people want to get out. Iā€™m sure the majority of people are taking things seriously, but people are only human and now and again let their guard down.

Just from traffic on the roads, people out shopping and walking and lots of businesses and our airports open, weā€™re not truly on lock down.

Yes, noticing that. Absolute bastards.

Not often you get a poster to admit theyā€™re imagining what sensations are going through another posterā€™s balls.

1 Like

weā€™ve known that since day 1. Itā€™s herd immunity or vaccine.

thereā€™s 1 flight going into Shannon today, a cargo flight, the only flights going into Dublin are cargo and repatriation, stop peddling this nonsense.

7 Likes

Any shop Iā€™ve been in have outstanding systems in place. Social distancing, managing numbers in the store, sterilisers for hands and trolley, all the bells and whistles. A shop that isnā€™t doing this should be pulled up on it.

2 Likes

You obviously donā€™t go to Tesco.

And now neither do I.

This also. Complete knacker fucks.

@Batigol, are the flights coming in from Germany, UK, France , US for the last few weeks been all cargo only?

Why has your bastard airport been assigning them baggage belts if itā€™s only cargo?

He said cargo and repatriation. Learn how to read

1 Like

Yesterday seemed busier around where I live too. It was the first day of the official school holidays for Easter, wasnā€™t it? Maybe people were actually home schooling children or making them do school work indoors up to now, but there were loads of children out playing around here yesterday.

Separately, Iā€™m on a comm-itt-ee for something and some lad has lost a cheque that we sent him. No online banking in our set up, no way. Not when itā€™s much handier to be posting cheques and meeting up to get cheques co-signed. Anyway heā€™s looking for us to send him out a new cheque ASAP. I told him to f*$k off with himself for a week or two.

2 Likes