Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

I was in Tescos in Waterford yesterday and they were doing all this.

Learn how to read properly is what you meant I presume? And you forgot your full stop you stupid cunt.

1 Like

And Tescoā€™s in limerick

Either, or

Thatā€™s weak

He either edited his post after I read it or I missed it. Sue me.

Tesco.

These are more examples of the appalling grammar brought about by psychologcal meltdown over COVID-19 that @Fagan_ODowd was talking about.

The council rubbish/recycling depots are still open so thereā€™s no excuse if youā€™re too mean to get a sub with a rubbish company. When I was out walking the other day I noticed a copy of the Farmers Journal in the middle of a pile of rubbish. The cunt can afford to pay for that alright but wonā€™t give the extra 2 euro to dump 2 weeks worth of rubbish in a recycling centre

Next yearā€™s Cheltenham could be in doubt. Youā€™ll still likely go.

1 Like

Guys. Time out. If ye are at each others throats with no lockdown i am slightly concerned how relations will be after 7 months of total lockdown. Queries and debate ok, proposed solutions no matter how off the wall welcome. Whinging for the sake of it and playing the man is bitch like behaviour.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be working at if it goes ahead just for fear thereā€™s no general admission.

Ban Horseracing. What they have done should never be forgiven.

3 Likes

Yep most people have been well behaved just a few simpletons that canā€™t let any one have a different opinion to them. Everyone is under more pressure than usual.

Weā€™ll always have the memories of Moscow Flyer and Danoli

While I was out walking around as I pleased, I noticed lots of fuckers out walking around as they pleased. Terrible carry on.

14 Likes

We live in a different world now.

Youā€™re some cuntā€¦ :grinning:
We donā€™t all live in the country you bollix.

Yes thatā€™s why I told you to learn how to read. Let it go

Yeah. Doranā€™s Pride, Limestone Ladā€¦different times alright

There is more than one Tesco in Limerick.

You said ā€œTescoā€™sā€.

That implies Tesco is a person or a family from which the name of the business takes on a possessive characteristic.

Tesco is an acronym for ā€œThe English Shopping Companyā€.

There is no Mr. or Mrs. Tesco or the Tesco family.

I donā€™t say ā€œI went into Super Valuā€™s to do my shopping.ā€