Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

I think we are all being kind ā€” itā€™s still ok to comment on fuck-ups tho.

1 Like

On 2nd thoughts listening to Yatesy on the radio here maybe we are fucked. Heā€™s utterly losing it here

I canā€™t decide between Dublin or dingle

When Britain sneezes, Ireland gets pneumonia. as the man says

4 Likes

I think there have been a lot of valid points raised here over the last month but have been shouted down with chants of Leo, Leo and more sinister comments that I dare not repeat.

Yatesey is really cracking.

You can see his demeanor slowly worsen on TV3 every night the longer this goes on.

If it ends before September - Dingle.
After September - Dublin.

1 Like

Aye Iā€™d a good few nights in Dublin over the past few summers and it isnā€™t as nearly as good as the winter time. Some women Around the evenings of Irish rugby games in the likes of searsons

Heā€™s even angrier than @anon7035031 this weather

I definitely imagine that being ā€˜fucked out of itā€™ by her son was not a pleasant experience for a sick elderly woman with suspected corona virus during the middle of a global pandemic with tens of thousands of older people dying all over the world. All this after sending a card to her grandson when this is the exact type of social contact being encouraged.

1 Like

Whatā€™s he losing it about in particular?

Thereā€™s thousands in West Cork.

The Health ministry refusing to tell it straight about numbers being tested, and racist hicks in Cork and Kerry. He has Gordon Elliot on later, I hope heā€™s calmed down by then

Is he a lock it down or open it up man?

@Mac??

Jesus christ tonight ā€¦ a chap in kerry missed 4 chemo sessions waiting over 14 days for test results. Tubridy and Claire Byrne were only waiting a few days.

@Horsebox

Leo leo leo

Tubridy didnā€™t even have a temperature.

Yes mate?

Just doing my bit to prevent the spread of the virus. Now is not the time for mollycoddling. I urge you all to do the same and remain vigilant.