Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

I predicted this recession last year and Iā€™m blessed I didnā€™t take the advice of @codegreen at the time and buy a house. Iā€™d be fucked if I had.

And we have crushed capitalism.

1 Like

Weā€™ll all be holidaying in Kilkee this year

The likes of Kerry and west Clare will struggle to recover. Americans wonā€™t travel for a long time.

There might have to be a complete rethink on how everything works and everyone lives

Ireland is heading for the 1930s

Tipp lads heads will be spinning at that rate of advancement

2 Likes

Weā€™re constantly hearing about how everyone was happier back then. Prices will drop and weā€™ll go back to one person working in most households. One car etc

to mass murder?

Have we any more info on the german testing ?

This is the ā€œnew normalā€ mate. Going to be very difficult for them to row back on these restrictions/lockdown.

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

The Americans owe something like 20 trillion dollars. Why canā€™t we, or rather the EU, just borrow like fuck?

Money talks. Luckily, it donā€™t sing and dance and it canā€™t walk

Itā€™s only pretend money anyway.

Just a cunt basically, the worst type too

Lot of hysterical shriekers though on twitter etc. Going to be a long road back to normality I fear.

George could finally be having real influence on government policy . Ironic given he had fuck all influence while a FG TD

Is it between the Chinese and the US to come up with a vaccine it is?

We placed all our faith in science and this is what we have to show for it, no pubs and fucking queuing for an hour just to get in the door of Aldi