Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

bomb

London

Sorry for your loss chied

1 Like

Who needs experts

1 Like

@Copper_pipe, is a there a covid prediction game up and running? You’ve surely all the data handy on your excel — Like what date we’ll hit half a million world wide, 5k in Ireland etc. etc

I’ll try set up something after lunch.

1 Like

After processing shit loads of information on COVID-19 over the last number of days my brain is coming up with the same result, which is this will not go away until a high percentage of people get this virus. This obviously means a biblical number of deaths all over the world. There’s a bullet coming for everyone, some will dodge it others won’t.

Non essential travel needs to be banned worldwide for at least 12 months from now. Mainland Europe is fucked.

Dipping in and out of many news channels and they are all experiencing increased technical issues, with associated red faces, as bandwidth levels are off the scale so lay off the internet there lads, think of the mental health damage you are causing the poor souls of broadcast journalism

2 Likes

It’ll be no good for their egos.

Also what is the story with bottle banks? I know a lad who’s building up a wee collection of craft beer bottles in the corner of the kitchen in the last week

Obesity appears to be a major risk factor for this virus cc @PhattPike

What a shock

They could be handy for the Molotov cocktails in mid April

1 Like

There’s a lot of good, or decent anyway, weather on the horizon. If ever we needed miserable rain it was now

The revolution has been cancelled due to coronavirus

I got an awful hop when I saw the gut on him

1 Like

Did herself get you the XL Limerick GAA™ Away Jersey in the end, old pal?

1 Like

Anyopne have a link to where we can see amount of testing done per centre, test bookings made or anything like that? I know 4 different sets of people who are waiting between 5-8 days to be tested. One is now in a bad enough way but still no word. Wanting to see if there are backlogs in certain parts of the country or what the story with the delay may be?

Italian government contacted some businesses over there saying cases were to peak last Sunday night.

1 Like

Loads of people waiting a week … i’d say we’re gonna see a spike soon.