Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

Can you catch the Corona Virus by shoving your fingers up your hole?

There’s been a lot of suggestions from forum members here to do that but I think it would be foolish to follow that order, in the current climate.

They were Eyetalan Americans? Wonder is there a DNA thing there? Hardly…?

A slight positive is that China seems to be returning to some sense of normality. Stores and shopping malls have been reopening. The Chinese basketball league is restarting in a couple weeks. Masks are still compulsory while out and about and the public are having their temperature taken every time they enter a building.

Gary Neville will end up running the Labour Party if he’s not careful

You’ll be fine as long as you don’t rub your face with the finger afterwards

1 Like

I’m gonna say eating and social habits contributed, the former with dying from it and the latter with catching it.

Sorry for your loss pal

Stay clear of pasta.

I know more waiting to be tested than those who have managed to get tested and as I say, one has worsened a fair bit since yesterday.

evidence of this?

Sorry for your loss, pal.

Our neighbour was telling us her cousin’s family look to have contracted it. One positive and others still waiting over a week to be tested. Another girl in Galway I know is waiting 8 days. My mother is waiting since last Wednesday.

Sorry to hear @Dubhub, RIP.

1 Like

Switzerland looks to be in the shit now — over 1k new cases

How are AirBnB funded? How will they be able to sustain a few months of near zero activity?

Cork really needs to secede. It’s patently not wanted.

20 new cases in NI
148 cases
2692 tests

They’ve only carried out 2692 tests?

Heartbreaking stuff mother in law succumbed to her illness last might only very immediate allowed at funeral no small grandkids allowed to attend.

Sorry to hear that sincere condolences. H.

Yes.