Coronavirus - Dig In, It's going to be a while yet

That horse bolted when the first infected person left Wuhan, early January.

Iā€™ve only walked the dog you geebag, which I was told to do.

he should read his child The Boy who cried wolf

And yet as all this goes on around us, the Horse Racing keeps happening. Joke!

7 Likes

this is true.

1 Like

We could try telling them I suppose. A lot of people on here still think we can stop this somehow. They think a month in lockdown and thatā€™ll be the end of it

How update are icu numbers?

Are we looking at this the wrong way?

Is it viable to look at controlled contagion? All non risk and non vulnerable people are infected in controllable numbers while the elderly and vulnerable are isolated.

Do it in numbers that mean there is wiggle room in the ICU capacity for unforeseen circumstances?

Just a thought so donā€™t shoot the messenger please

Youā€™ve come a long way in a few months.

90%

It should be banned after this. A disgrace.

4 Likes

The Brits moved before Ireland - this is damning for our government.

2 Likes

The difference between us is when Iā€™m presented with facts I can change my mind.

Boris Johnson has made a complete haims out of this.

At least our lads want to do the right thing and have always wanted that.

The UK response reminds me of desperate action of throwing everything thing at an audit sign off before the deadline when it has already gone down the tubes.

4 Likes

But what about the audit report? Going concern?

Blockchain will take over now. Time to start re-skilling.

2 Likes

You should read Fred & Rose.

We are learning as we go along, but started at a huge negative. The big mistake was not isolating the vulnerable early, there would be no or at least little overloading of the heath care systems especially ICU if that has been done.

We are now ā€œgoing after the virusā€ by isolating,
testing and treating.

Weā€™re doing a great job but the consequences for rest of health service are awful. Lots of people with cancer and other conditions are having operations
and treatment postponed and cancelled. Very hard for them

Audit is most definitely not a critical job mate you are in the clear. Ye can just refile the same report as last year, like ye always do, and everyone can continue with the charade for another year

6 Likes