Coronavirus - Here come the variants

1 Like

Otherwise known as which county has the biggest cunts of guards.

1 Like

A county with a large degree of cunts too

Leitrim should be top. 300 rule breakers at one event out of a population of 30,000.

Fair enough

I called this a month ago.

Sure its impossible to get numbers down to zero if you’re relying on pcr testing…unless you only test 50 or so people and have a little luck along the way.

My people are striking for their freedom

1 Like

Revealed the worst places for touts and wankers of guards

4 Likes

Apologies to @Copper_pipe I see you posted this already

The Indo were busy sending a reporter down the country looking for a story last week. The reporter was sent home with their tae in their mug though.

cc @dodgy_keeper @balbec

1 Like

Limerick, Limerick, Limerick.

I’d say casteltroy is off the charts for fines on its own :joy:

Hopefully the last of these articles we will see. Very unfortunate. At least the article seems factually accurate on what to expect from the vaccine and will but any anti vax argument where it belongs, in the looney bin

I’d say they’re travelling from far and wide to go to College Court. I know a lad that was never near the inside of a college up there last week

1 Like

Leaving the lazy ‘anti vaxx’ slang to the one side, do you really think an article in the Irish times is likely to end all concerns about all vaccines forever? Even one that “seems factually accurate”?

Not at all but it would be an easy target to say the vaccine doesn’t work. It lists the timeliness clearly and the date that states how long until the antibodies are expecting to take to be functional. An outbreak in this facility a week after the vaccine is unfortunate but the vaccine isn’t effective straight away, which all the data from trials support

I haven’t heard anyone saying it doesn’t work. I might even take it myself once trials etc are complete.

Wonderfully inconspicuous policing in St Anne’s Park this morning. The Garda car, with hazard lights on, crawled into the park down in the corner by the coast entrance, proceeded uphill past the back of the playground and around onto the main avenue. They went up the avenue for a couple of kms to the Sybil Hill Road entrance, turned and crawled back down. The park was packed full of people in big groups, walking/running together, training on the pitches in groups and so on, but they just tipped on slowly without engaging with anyone. I think this was an example of Gardai displaying their presence to encourage people who are already breaching restrictions not to consider breaching restrictions.

4 Likes

Some loo lahs in the replies.

No laws broken. They are right to go ahead and have their wedding. I’d hope the Garai police all such occasions with the same discretion.