Coronavirus - Here come the variants

25052/453

I have to say that with the benefit of hindsight I thought it was chilling watching that little cunt Patrick Oā€™Donovan tell us all the things we were ā€œallowedā€ do on St Patrickā€™s Day.

5 Likes

Get stuck into the water there and enjoy your day inside

What the blueshirts want state sponsored fun and activities only. We control your life now

Paddy is going to get shown up badly today ,other countries celebrating Patrickā€™s day more than usā€¦

1 Like

Big numbers already in the Phoenix Park. Could be 10,000 cases this day fortnight

When he took the pro cager stance on Phoenix park I knew he was a cunt

I presume the fact the ā€œ7-day averageā€ went up for the first time in a good while will be reason enough for them to limit the easing of restrictions post April 5. Weā€™ll have a couple of weeks of speculation and solemn warnings about coming so far and having to see it through.

We canā€™t ā€œwasteā€ all the ā€œgood workā€ weā€™ve done so far.

1 Like

Happy St Patricks Day.
Another day of fucking nothingness.

8 Likes

The parade here has just ended, itā€™s gonna be a hell of a day

Better job done by Ewan on Newstalk lunchtime earlier.

Two years ago here in DUB we couldnā€™t keep it pucked out to the Americans. Today there is nothing

1 Like

Donā€™t be like that. I cycled down to Howth for a few messages. It was lovely out.

1 Like

I spread a few stones to finish off a job outside.
Iā€™ve to drop off a gift to someone, then Iā€™ll do a bbq, drink a few cans and watch the racing.

What a surprise

Think there will be a lot of people looking to contract Covid going by that.

Apparently if youā€™re under 60 the risk from covid is about the same as the risk from the vaccine ā€¦but with the benefit of long lasting immunity, no need for the inevitable yearly boosters etc.
Maybe the best option would be to get a positive test resultā€¦thereā€™s a good chance of a false positive
If they get away with this theyā€™ll shut down a the options eventually. Shots have been fired for less.

2 Likes

ah jesus manā€¦the weather is unreal.
had a nice coffee out the back thereā€¦the kids are all outside building leprechaun traps with the neighbours. my ould fella is painting the fence and she has some load of kebabs going on a barbecueā€¦

Iā€™m reading the examiner hereā€¦im sure my head is getting burnt.

lads the eulogies to yer man stander by the likes of Donal lenihan are nauseousā€¦yer man stander seems a needy cunt as well. could he not have waited till Sunday to say he was doneā€¦

4 Likes

Keep the chin up Runty