Coronavirus - Here come the variants

I donā€™t know any builder who isnā€™t working to be fair.

1 Like

I do, but they are on a biggish job. Iā€™d say any small operation working on private houses is tipping away

And getting PUP no doubt :grinning:

Its just the major projects that arenā€™t going ahead

1 Like

Reluctantly, they are right.

The risk profile in may June after an entirely different order of vaccinations is different.

Another spike like Christmas and you might not even be able to continue with the vaccination programme. Weā€™d be rightly fucked then.

Relax the travel limit to counties and get construction back (should be done already) by all means but wider opening just now would be cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Bidness manšŸ¤£

but there simply isnt a case
people under 45 do not get sick and vaccine shouldnt be wasted on them
get everyone over 65 done and leave it off then.
It would, in my considered opinion be irresponsible to suggest otherwise
send the rest of the vaccine to poorer countries to protect their old peopleā€¦ ifs disgusting to suggest vaccine stock should be wasted on those who do not need it in a society such as ours

Oh thereā€™ll be a load of compromisin
On the road to my horizon
But Iā€™m gonna be
Where the lights are shinin on me

Would be in their best interests business wise.

TJ must be lurking here

yeah but they are all doing nixers like attic conversions and extensions for lads like me and you.
every builder, plumber, painter i know is flat out

3 Likes

At least he got off his arse and set something up for himself.

2 Likes

Bringing the morons home from the UK with their variants wouldā€™ve been a factor

2 Likes

Someone claimed on one of the rugby threads that JJ Hanrahan lurks here too. This place is box office. Keith Andrews is probably pleading with Stephen Kenny to drop Travers for Bazuna based on the TFK consensus.

1 Like

Hi JJ!

1 Like

I hope Cillian Oā€™Connor and Denis Irwin lurk on here.

1 Like

The bould Davy and his auld fella have an extensive dossier built up here too, so they do.

1 Like

Iā€™d say Davy is well aware of this place. He has often referenced his online critics in interviews.

I for one would like to welcome our new Fitzgerald overlords

1 Like

Who?