Coronavirus - Here come the variants

Oh God yeah. Sure Iā€™m very gullible (like @Appendage).

2 Likes

Itā€™s gas. People would now almost be grateful to be allowed go 10km from their home rather than 5. What an incredibly depressing situation.

4 Likes

10k would make fuck all difference to me.

It makes no difference to the people who never followed it. Give me a pub and Iā€™ll be happy. Five me a haircut and I can some fucking dignity

Iā€™ve more or less stopped following it. Iā€™ll be going back to Limerick this weekend regardless

1 Like

@briantinnion still leaves out a glass of milk and biscuits on Christmas Eve.

3 Likes

Will you drop that ā€œ Iā€™ll be going home regardless ā€œ stickā€¦

Iā€™m sick of saying travel around our wonderful island is no issue, just donā€™t act the bollocks.

1 Like

No

Ok m8

A communications collective? Sounds more like a think tank for the propaganda from the DoH.

Cc @Fagan_ODowd

1 Like

Gonna need some Tic Toks with Egghead bouncing on a trampoline telling the youth to have zoom drinks with their friends and cybersex.

All socially distanced wearing masks too

Whos in?

A very quick and arbitrary look at Israel and the UK just there.

Israelā€™s five day average continuing to drop, UKā€™s seems to be levelling off if not increasing slightly.

Medally except is a new one

1 Like

Gerry is a liar

2 Likes

Another public headbanger, clearly an absolute cunt of a man like Ewan, Woolie, McGurk and Boylan

The OIUTFers are very very poorly served by their chief cheerleaders, the comparisons with GOD will continue

2 Likes

Itā€™s remarkable how certain posters on here always take issue with anybody that speaks up for the average working man.

4 Likes

Most of the people who post here ARE the average working man

2 Likes