Coronavirus - Here come the variants

Not following bud. New outrage?

They should shave their heads and tie them to a lamp post really.

1 Like

Must be badly stuck for ring girls

Just strolled over there with one of the dogs to revisit the scene of the crime

Happy to report that they haven’t replaced the sign anyway

1 Like

There’s something awful wrong with the forum the day this post gets 46 likes. A bit of paper in a bin.

It was a zeitgeist moment. Fair play to him, he’s a good lad.

Ah it was very good to be fair.

You deserve half the likes

I’d love to have seen him pegging up the road with the laminated piece of paper :grin:

Although slightly disturbed that @backinatracksuit knew immediately where my estate was. The alternative being he ran through every estate in the area looking for the notice

1 Like

There’s only one large green on the SCR, that was my first guess anyway.
I rolled it up like a relay baton and carried it as far as the Baggot estate.
I passed it first to suss out the lay of the land, as you know there’s an awful lot of houses with a view of that pole, when I grabbed it it didn’t quite come off so I had to double back for it. I was chuckling at the thoughts of someone seeing me do it, ‘mammy what’s that old man doing?’

5 Likes

Surely as the SCR TFK correspondents ye are beyond ebuddies at this stage?

Was it in the horse estate? Or up the other end ?

1 Like

No but i’ll have to buy him a beer after that.

1 Like

I could hear the dulcet tones of Mal Keavney wafting from the greyhound stadium as I had a beer out the back this evening

I did a stint in there…a grand spot and perfectly placed in the city.

The National Public Health Emergency Team told the public that Ireland was facing a “critical” or “crucial” moment almost every month over the last year, according to analysis by The Times .

The words have been used describe the weeks ahead in 12 of the past 13 months in press briefing, radio interviews and advice letters to the government.

3 Likes

Tis the finest in fairness.

The next 3 years are crucial