Coronavirus - Here come the variants

Cheaper than a chocolate bar when theyā€™re 5 for a fiver :wink:

1 Like

Shrood :sunglasses:

1 Like

I hope they win the case. I support their rights to go abroad and get book jobs. Not a fan of fake ties myself but if it makes them happy. Their body their choice

Dubai eh.

Cash on tap ehā€¦

Smell of Kinahans off these two cunts

The family almost threw me out arriving up from cork with no eggs. Net return of 3 Linth eggs fir bushes

When they left Ireland was it known that they would need to go into quarintine.
This is the decider for me, if it wasnā€™t the case when they left then as mothers itā€™s obvious that youā€™d have to support them. If they knew then theyā€™ll need to do the time as far as Iā€™m concerned.

There isnā€™t an Easter egg to be got anywhere in South Central Corkā€¦ Iā€™m a dead man.

@iron_mike , how soon can you get to Cark?

1 Like

Name your price

9 Likes

Iā€™d say thereā€™s lots of people out there havenā€™t a clue about MHQ and have never heard of it.

1 Like

Youā€™re an awful manā€¦ Anything a bit more upmarket? Butlers or Lilly Oā€™Brienā€™s?

Is it known they got Boob jobs? Iā€™d say youā€™d be in no state to fly for a few weeks after that?.. thatā€™s a long haul flight, youā€™d be made wait a month after a boob job Iā€™d say.

23 March it was announced it was coming in on the 26th.

Numbers in hospital falling steadily. Down to 240 now. 22 down on yesterday. ICU down to 60.

1 Like

These girls will have their knockers but they deserve a fair hearing

8 Likes

Even them ones all all gone . Lots of places put the dear ones on shelves when the shit was sold . Cute fuckers .

Too late kid.
But take solace in knowing that Iā€™m sorted.

amazon-1521116987

1 Like

Some terrible misogyny in the recent posts on here.

Theyā€™ve provided negative PCR tests and are being locked up.

1 Like

A country that has lost its mind. Completely.

4 Likes

@gman the latest here for you.

Personally I reckon this is an attempt by the Dubs to take the focus off Dessie

1 Like

I think itā€™s a disgrace that we are sending our women abroad to get their boobs done.