Coronavirus - Here come the variants

The legs feed the wolf.

The African ones are really weird animals. You can tell why people used think they were evil. The females are much bigger than the males and have external genitalia.

Even the UK have stopped giving it to younger people haven’t they? We surely have to follow suit

1 Like

You would want your head examined taking the Oxford Astra Zenica jab in my opinon if you’re relatively young and at no risk regarding Covid.

The blood clots are one thing, long term side effects are completely unknown.

There will be a push for these regarding kids later in the year. If they’re healthy, that is madness, hopefully some common sense kicks in amongst parents.

3 Likes

Manbearpig is the most clever of all

1 Like

“It’s our job to be conservative” says Glinner

2 Likes

NPHET are torys. Enough of this they need out.

Who votes for this wagon?

@backinatracksuit and his family/friends

1 Like

I only ever vote green.

2 Likes

Can’t think of anyone :thinking:

2 Likes

At least you accept you were wrong to suggest Norway, Finland and Denmark went for zero Covid. They didn’t.

You did predict Sweden were done with Covid. They weren’t. It was such an idiotic statement to make it’s no wonder someone with an ego like yours would go into denial mode.

I love the way you just change definitions to suit your argument. You did it with ‘lockdown’ and now you’re doing it with ‘zero covid’. Wonderful stuff. :smiley::smiley:

Why don’t you define what a zero Covid strategy is and which countries have accomplished it.

I’ve never made any prediction about Sweden. Why don’t you fire up the post from a year ago you keep obsessing over and I’ll explain the meaning and context to you. Not that I have any expectation of you understanding it.

My definitions of lockdown and zero Covid are the standard ones used, I didn’t make them up.

Ballyragget. The whole village got riddled without exception. But we’re grand now

1 Like

I’d say Fifi is a superspreader

I’m told the lunacy of the Mandatory Hotel Quarantine with be ramped up soon.

Expect more nonsense like this.

2 Likes

Unbelievable levels of stupidity.

The countries with the highest number of new Covid cases yesterday: India 126.3K, Brazil, 82.9K, Turkey 54.7K, USA 26.4K, Iran 20.0K, Ukraine15.4K, Poland14.9K, Italy 13.7K, Spain 8.8K, Iraq 8.3K. Other than Brazil, none of them on Ireland’s list of 60 “high risk” countries.

Israel had 243 new cases yesterday and has vaccinated 60% of its population, including this bemused traveler. Is there some compelling reason why Ireland’s government is striving to establish itself as the dumbest shower of fuckers to ever run a country?

6 Likes

They’ll send Mossad to get her out

This vaccinated, COVID-negative person has to spend a fortnight in a hotel.

Mick can test positive and walk straight into Tesco

8 Likes

Hey, it’s two less weeks in Cork.

1 Like