Coronavirus - Here come the variants

But sure if you take this place as a microcosm only about 5 posters actually give a fcuk about this …it’s a classic case of I’m alright Jack …

NPHET spokesman George Lee suggesting another change to vaccine roll out May happen

We are a nation of cunts

2 Likes

The thing about it is that as it goes on and the scope gets bigger, more people will know someone in it. Donnelly seemed a bit embarrassed asking for more countries on it yesterday, he got his political win but it’s a shitshow they need to get themselves out from.

1 Like

Absolutely. Most of middle Ireland will be completely unaffected by by it, it won’t reach anyone they know. There is an irrational anger built up in society and if they can blame and punish someone else then that’s just fine.

2 Likes

Gamechanger

It’s a disgrace. Too many dug in now defending it and too much spent on it (money and political capital) to row back. All to appease a few zero-covid headbangers who RTE bafflingly give a platform to. A very sad and stupid episode in our history. It’s stupid, inconsistent and based on no logic whatsoever.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Mother of divine Jesus.

3 Likes

Appointment only for the barbers but I’d say most places will have a system in place by now.

Fuck it, I’m not getting it cut. This is magnificent.

1 Like

Praise Allah! Praise Dr Tony! Praise Egg!

The lads who expected Tony to but a dampener on things won’t like this news one bit.

2 Likes

They got no zen.

Lads always looking for a problem

Any word on gyms @Batigol

1 Like

Nphet Nphet Nphet