Coronavirus - Here come the variants

That’s fucking ridiculous.

Foreign Affairs supposedly got experts in international human rights and capacity on board.

Tony ain’t having any of that.

Sunetra Gupta must have had the ear of Modi.

They’ve had very low reported deaths so far. Others have already sadly lost their most vulnerable

Mike is only interested in pushing his agenda, not the facts.

2 Likes

Indeed.

1 Like

The lockdown forever hopefuls need something to cling onto. The time is fast approaching when they are going to be told to get their asses back into the office. Cases in Ireland will be down to 1 a week and zero deaths, but they will point to India and say that could be happening here.

They won’t go gently into the night but the boss has already written the email and just has to hit the send button. The clock is ticking.

6 Likes

I hope the clothes shops are well stocked. There’ll be a big rush of lads needing to buy new pants and shirts for the office to accommodate the two stone they’ve put on sitting on their holes “working” from home.

4 Likes

Luke o Neill on the last word shortly.

Get yere daily fix.

With your record in predicting anything Covid related, I think the WFH crew are safe enough for another while.

Says your man

1 Like

Hopefully no one there has covid

Chance would be a fine thing

My models suggest July 15th, you should be mentally preparing for it now.

January it is

The curve is well and truly flattened

The Department of Health has been notified of 13 further coronavirus-related deaths and 371 new cases.

The number of people with the virus being treated in intensive care is down two at 45.

The overall number of outbreaks of Covid-19 increased last week, according to new figures from the Health Protection Surveillance Centre.

The biggest increases in outbreaks were seen in private houses, schools and childcare facilities. Overall, there were 312 outbreaks in the week to last Saturday, up 62 on the previous week.

The overall figures include 11 “late notifications” from December, January, and February.

1 Like

Well I’m totally aghast. It’s not like India to have a culture of lying.

:open_mouth:

If you don’t have a good enough reason to leave your home in India you’ll be hit with a stick.

1 Like

What are we at

3 Likes

It’s disgusting.

2 Likes