Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Do you have a link for that? Not disputing it but would like to read it if it’s an article

One of the few countries in Europe that are “doing well” our Finland, who did not have a full lockdown and were closer to Sweden 1.0.

Is that Ben Gilroy beside her?

His knowledge is questionable, he had a great start but like his hero The Don called a Swedish vctory too early. He’s like a Japanese POW at this stage.

I wouldn’t be an expert but Ireland’s fatalities in January were because we opened up for a few hours for the Christmas. Sweden did the opposite for the Christmas, their own PM told them to stay the fuck at home, we went and partied.

No… That’s why I asked the lads here as I know they’ve been keeping tabs.

Where did you read it?

Yeah

I know it’s difficult, hold firm, supress this deadly virus, 1,000 people dead, 6 more weeks, a line from a poem. The end.

3 Likes

I can’t and won’t say or I’ll face a backlash of severe bullying that may lead me to resign from the forum.

Finland closed their borders.

This is factually incorrect. Trump directly criticised Sweden.

This is circular logic. Lots of countries are locked down so it must work! Eh no. There’s countless examples of lots of countries doing things that don’t work.

1 Like

This reply :grinning:

1 Like

Courage , difficult, sacrifices …coopla focal.

You can imagine the likes of @carryharry tut-tutting at Rosa Parks breaking laws clearly designed for her own well-being.

6 Likes

Not closed, they have had restrictions. As did Sweden at points. What’s your point caller? You are obsessed with March 2020 but don’t seem even understand what has happened in various countries.

Better days are ahead.

Yeah they are when you’re fucked out of office Taoiseach.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

G. Michael Hopf

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas) (Part 3).

I thought it looked like him too. Ben Gilroy is his name.