Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

4 Likes

Is that a variant which the plethora of vaccines canā€™t combat?

Hard to say.

The chickens coming home to roost now. Literally.

Sure Randox who you moan about it are doing it for ā‚¬99 incl swabs, test centres etc and predictable high volume testing would be much cheaper.

I am urging my contacts in the epidemiological community to reassess our previously held view that viruses can only become more virulent as they become less severe.
Iā€™ve actually put forward the thesis that viruses have never encountered lockdowns before: In order to overcome any difficulties this may present they might actually behave in unpredictable ways.
Iā€™m merely putting this forward as a thought exercise to test the mettle of my colleagues. My suspicions are that viruses will continue to behave like viruses.

2 Likes

I was presenting an average figure. Have you seen the leaked video from randox? Youā€™d be moaning yourself if you were a little better informed.
But work away with the 99 if you find it acceptable

Itā€™s the one that specifically targets children I believe

Looks like an absolute clusterfuck by the authorities here

Whats going on in the hospitals at all?

This fucking clown Donnelly

1 Like

George winding up here

He was caught staring at Sharon in an inappropriate manner there. Recovered well.

4 Likes

Misery guts is alarmed

Zero covid is the only way this South African strain sounds absolutely terrifying

Tsunami

I asked my auld wan last week if she ever saw a bed free in her time working in ICU. She said only when one was rolled off the bed and another rolled on.

7 Likes

George said you donā€™t get more sick people just more dead people

Youā€™d think Pfizer would do us an oul turn on the vaccines seeing as we donā€™t charge them any tax.

15 Likes

Foley, Donnelly, Darragh Oā€™Brien in Cabinet.
Hackett, Chambers, Brophy, Collins & Oā€™Dovonon as Ministers of State.

Can you ever remember should a collection of useless cunts in Government?