Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Hard to say.

The chickens coming home to roost now. Literally.

Sure Randox who you moan about it are doing it for €99 incl swabs, test centres etc and predictable high volume testing would be much cheaper.

I am urging my contacts in the epidemiological community to reassess our previously held view that viruses can only become more virulent as they become less severe.
I’ve actually put forward the thesis that viruses have never encountered lockdowns before: In order to overcome any difficulties this may present they might actually behave in unpredictable ways.
I’m merely putting this forward as a thought exercise to test the mettle of my colleagues. My suspicions are that viruses will continue to behave like viruses.

2 Likes

I was presenting an average figure. Have you seen the leaked video from randox? You’d be moaning yourself if you were a little better informed.
But work away with the 99 if you find it acceptable

It’s the one that specifically targets children I believe

Looks like an absolute clusterfuck by the authorities here

Whats going on in the hospitals at all?

This fucking clown Donnelly

1 Like

George winding up here

He was caught staring at Sharon in an inappropriate manner there. Recovered well.

4 Likes

Misery guts is alarmed

Zero covid is the only way this South African strain sounds absolutely terrifying

Tsunami

I asked my auld wan last week if she ever saw a bed free in her time working in ICU. She said only when one was rolled off the bed and another rolled on.

7 Likes

George said you don’t get more sick people just more dead people

You’d think Pfizer would do us an oul turn on the vaccines seeing as we don’t charge them any tax.

15 Likes

Foley, Donnelly, Darragh O’Brien in Cabinet.
Hackett, Chambers, Brophy, Collins & O’Dovonon as Ministers of State.

Can you ever remember should a collection of useless cunts in Government?

We held some doses back to have a buffer and now we’re going to deploy that buffer.

Bluffer.

And Martin Collins was a great man for give me 10 spots on tick. Still wouldn’t vote for anything even remotely related to him