Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Thereā€™ll be a chickenpox timebomb in a few years when this generation gets it as adults.

1 Like

Think @flattythehurdler got it the other day.

1 Like

Moo

3 Likes

I think that is fairly accurate.

What a fuckin psycho.

Thatā€™s what a lot of scientists have pointed out- this has never been tried before, and it will have consequences. Thereā€™s absolutely no chance that lockdowns can eradicate a widespread virus, if they are actually effective in controlling the spread then this control will be short lived and thereā€™s a good chance the most virulent strains will be the ones to overcome the lockdown measure.
Trust me, I occasionally drink with a scientist

1 Like

In fairness to her the masks would have made a cunt of the wedding photos

12 Likes

Did breda and nuala piece together this narrative on their own?

2 Likes

It does sound like a right Breda and Nuala special. In fairness maybe itā€™s just something they read on one of their fb groups

It took 6 months reach 500k deaths globally.
Thereā€™s been 500k deaths in the past 6 weeks.

Herd immunity coming

The wedding is well known round here. The bride is from Louth village. Itā€™s a small fucking place. And when you know people working in the hospital, and it makes the local papers, you canā€™t help but know

I wonder how many Christmas weddings there were, anecdotally it seemed to me like there were quite a few more this year.

I picked it up in my thirties from a kids play centre. Got an awful dose. When I went to the doctor I was weighed to establish the maximum dosage of steroids I could be given and ā€œNot Recommend by the Irish medical councilā€ flashed up on the doctorā€™s screen as he typed up the details. I was ushered out a backdoor to avoid scaring children

TNH. Thereā€™s no way the Oirish medical computer system is as shmart as that.

1 Like

Itā€™s not that small a fucking place that it has more than one local newspaper. And a local newspaper didnā€™t put an investigative reporter on the job to determine why louth has 1/26, only for said investigative reporter to put together a nuala and bredaesque load of utter shite involving a meat factory and a bridezilla anti masker
I just kinda knowā€¦even without knowing a fat nurse in drogheda.

Interesting video that Eddie Hobbs is sharing below,

The pieces around AI and the future are going to be very significant.

Whats the story with Eddie and the smilie face, is this a thing?

The smiley face glenshane has is a polite way of saying I donā€™t belieieve in masks but I am wearing one to humour you

Not sure if Eddie is doing similar