Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you push it back onto the airlines with a fine for them too it would be sorted quick enough. Appreciate thereā€™ll be some teething difficulties at the start too though

A lot of Italian Restaurants, bars and hotels have taken a stand and opened their doors. Italian government are considering use of softer restrictions now to get public back on side.

Heard of a big party in a barn in Monaghan over the Christmas too. 100 or so people infected. People thought it would be safer as it was ā€œoutdoorsā€

1 Like

I believe thatā€™s what is being done. Itā€™s being incorporated into carrier liability legislation.

A slice of truth, plainly laid out:

Neil Oā€™Brien MP - the lad who hailed Brexit as a fabulous deal.

Yeah heā€™s worth listening to on anything.

I wouldnā€™t trust him to bag my groceries.

2 Likes

So youā€™re a Tory now?

1 Like

Lyric fm. Lads lyric fm.

1 Like

This will be very confusing for Malarkey.

1 Like

John Bull is doing 140 jabs a minute at the moment and will double it by the end of the week, some going

2 Likes

Protestant work ethic

John Bull seems to have an unlimited supply.

If we play our cards right, heā€™ll sort us out with his excess stock in March/April.

1 Like

Billy Brennanā€™s barn?

2 Likes

Ts great for him. This time next year, john will be injecting lads with the virus in an effort to reduce the dole queue

Yep it is what it is, weā€™ve no other option other than adhere to guidance until we know better

You really are some fuckwit. Then again, you are a sociopath.

Keep up the graceless concessions. Suits you, sir.

Calm down, Tory boy.

You do not like the truth, all laid out nice and plain.

I would say: ā€˜Read up about category error.ā€™ But why bother with a partitionist dimwit like you.

A sociopath, too.

Youā€™re the Tory, here.

Have you any remorse over Greenfell Towers?