Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

Pretty sure he likes to dabble in a bit of powder too. Heā€™s disgusted heā€™s not locked in a cubicle sharing a rolled up dirty fiver with 3 other lads while they snort coke off a toilet seat.

1 Like

heā€™s in fine company

Iā€™m being given very clear instruction on how to carry the boxes and where to put them and where not to put them. Donā€™t you worry about that.

2 Likes

I wouldnt doubt it for a second mate.

Best of luck with the move.

1 Like

Logging on here then at 5 in the morning when all the coke is gone and trying to pick a fight with lads that are in bed.

4 Likes

This spoofing cunt on now, fml

1 Like

What the fuck are you on about?

*fuck you @Thomas_Brady for mentioning me on this thread and subjecting me to this gibberish from @Horsebox. I managed to avoid the Covid threads for the most part until now

2 Likes

I never noticed how red his egg head looks from behind.

weā€™ll offset the cases with deathsā€¦

Miriam doing her best to whip up hysteria.

Donnelly used the phrase ā€œreach outā€ that confirms to me heā€™s not to be trusted (that and the trampoline story from ages ago)

First cousin of my missus had the Covid, as did her husband and young fellow. All three of them were isolating at home. Wiped out and tired but not overly sick with it. She started having shortness of breath quite suddenly last week, lay down on the couch for a rest and died a few minutes later. 41 with no underlying health issues.

2 Likes

That question about differentiating between the vaccines for different groups was ridiculous

Its an RTE thing

2 Likes

RIP

Sorry for yer loss

One of my friends was floored for two days with it in the run up to Christmas.

Went for a walk at the weekend and had to go to bed after it. A month later.

I was firmly OIUTF, but have pivoted to back under the bed.

I only dip in and out meself to laugh at covid deniers like @Horsebox.

Sorry to read that mate.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awfully sad. Sorry for your loss

Ah bud If you had a few hazmat suits Iā€™d have given you a dig out