Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

No

Yeah thats what I would like to see. The WHO claim its not seasonal but what makes the cold and flu prevalent in winter is simply people are indoors more often and have lower immune systems. Its not like they have been wrong about covid before.

Hopefully the vaccine rollout will dent any impact in my assumption. But its too much of a coincidence to rule it out

Cases went up, 99% of people mixed to a degree. People were promised Xmas, should have let them enjoy life during the summer is the annoying part.

There were plenty of games of soccer and basketball in my local park today. A cop car arrived to disperse them

Ah in fairness. Youd have to feel sorry for them. I hope the guards didnā€™t lash out fines.

They didnā€™t. Some curtain twitcher made a phone call. The guards just told them to head off.

1 Like

I can confirm I passed a game of soccer football in a park yesterday. Never even occurred to me that I was witnessing a crime. No cops came to break it up.

2 Likes

Often witnessing a crime can be traumatic. Hope ur ok

Iā€™m a stoic, unflappable kind of guy so I can take these kind of situations in my stride. My thoughts go out to any Bredas and Nualas who were out for some carefully distanced exercise and had to witness such disregard for human life.

2 Likes

The poor guards must be absolutely mortified doing this shite

1 Like

23 deaths

1378 cases

Itā€™s fizzling out

2 Likes

Weā€™ll be back into 100s by end of next week hopefully.

1 Like

Itā€™s fizzling out big time in the North too.

Ah thatā€™s great. I got a new top for the sideline with the hurlers this year.

1 Like

Hard to bate a good hard frost

1 Like

Captain Hindsight alive and well.

The community in cork are riddled too

1 Like

ā€˜This is not essential travelā€™

No fucking kidding

2 Likes

Checkpoints around the airport now. Letā€™s continue to harass people while thousands arrive from countries like Brazil etc and can just walk out of the airport. :roll_eyes: