Coronavirus - Here for life (In high population density areas)

What’s their secret? It’s 1 in 4 for the rest of the country, allegedly.

2 Likes

:smile: :clap:

Lads are now claiming the immune system is a conspiracy theory. You literally couldn’t make it up

3 Likes

@Arthur gets the internet.

1 Like

A lot of predictions were made at the outset by “experts” who were desperate to appear informed. They were guessing. With time came the realisation that maybe they got it wrong and have quitened down. Others are a bit slower on the uptake.

Is that fella in the Drink trade?

Is he comparing those beds in that tweet to an ICU bed in Ireland? Really?

Typing messages into a vacumn is grand. You can have people agree and disagree or take the piss. Of course you have fellas like Ferguson, McConkey and Nolan who I presume dont type messages on a message board who are paid and respected like experts who couldn’t model Ivy up a wall. Of course the problem is there are real life consequences with this.

Affirmative. 2 slabs of Guinness, boxes (3) of lagers, assorted whiskeys (5) unopened as yet and 2 cases of red wine. Encouragingly, I’m aware of the location of a couple of gallons of poitín that’s within the 5km limit. We never died a Winter yet, this won’t be the 1st one.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Fuck I was just about to go out for a walk

1 Like

@Copper_pipe what’s the over/under on the swabs today?

I think if we could keep it anywhere around the 5k positive swabs it would be a great result and a sign of stablisation.

No figures in yet. If the positivity rate is going up as per my above post you’d imagine the volume of swabs has gone down.

Never forget: the OIUTF crew want things to be many times worse, with no lockdown whatsoever, so that we can, as per the Great Barrington Declaration, achieve herd immunity.

This nonsense is their position. Never forget this truth. There might well be corruption around testing and all the rest. But that factor is not the nub. The nub is that they want prolonged chaos – would not affect the economy, oh no, not at all, how could it, we know best – so as to achieve herd immunity. The virus exists and infection rate, not ICU/death rate, is the key point.

The Kangos cannot absorb this point. Instead they go round in circles about Sweden and chant: ‘Done with Covid! Done with Covid!’ They say nonsense in broad daylight: ‘Yer man can’t be right… Sure, he’s from Tipperary!’

Ask them how long it would take to achieve herd immunity. Shrug.

Ask them whether herd immunity would be durable. Shrug.

Ask them whether most scientists believe you can achieve herd immunity. Shrug.

Ask them whether they are comfortable being a Koch brothers shill. Shrug.

Ask them if climate change exists. Shrug.

Ask them if Trump won re-election. Yes!

The OIUTF demented cannot discuss anything with sense or competence because their whole world view was formed, well before early 2020, by hard right ideology and conspiracy tin foil.

The odd lad here is just pissed off that the teachers and other public sector people are on full pay. Then you have the lads who would love to ring into Niall Boylan and say: ‘How does the vitus know you’ve eaten pizza?!’ Ho ho… No point in explaining to him ‘nudge theory’. He will always be happy in his ignorance.

But the OIUTF demented… They sold their collective soul to nonsense a long time ago.

3 Likes

40-55% :astonished:

The fuck are people doing at all? That figure can’t be right can it? If it was correct then we need info immediately as to the ages of people being hospitalised currently.

Would I be correct in saying that the majority of deaths are being attributed to Nursing Homes still?

Only testing those with symptoms, so as Holohan said in the presser yesterday if you have symptoms at this stage its more than likely to be covid.

and less than 0.5% are exhibiting no more than a common cold

5 Likes

You are obsessed with Niall Boylan.

It’s fucked! Reverted to April data.

Correct, eldest out the gap yesterday 10 days after his positive test missus will be the same on Friday while myself and the youngest have another week of self isolation after testing negative last Tuesday and of course our second test was then pulled. I am also getting daily texts from the HSE telling me to self isolate until Jan 12. I get it🤷‍♂️.